- Always wash your hands with soap and water prior to applying ointments
- DO NOT ALLOW BROWS TO GET WET, other than washing twice a day.
- Avoid cosmetics on your brows and apply the provided ointment twice daily; excessive salt or water can increase swelling.
- Avoid going to gym or any activity that involves sweating or tanning for 10 days.
- DO NOT pick at any dry flaky areas during the healing process.
What to Expect
- After treatment, it is normal to feel a sunburned sensation for the first couple of days followed by dry, itchy or tender skin during the healing process.
- Brows will appear darker and bolder the next day. During healing, they will lighten 30-40% and shrink in size-THIS is NORMAL!
- Healing process will take approximately 4 weeks
- As your skin naturally exfoliates and regenerates, you will notice color change, disappear and reappear as they settle-ALL TOTALLY NORMAL!
- Skin will begin to flake and peel off-TOTALLY NORMAL, do not get alarmed!
- Color will flake off and appear softer and less visible but will slowly reappear over the next 3-6 weeks-TOTALLY NORMAL and expected!
After the Healing Process
- Continue to minimize the sun exposure; an SPF 15 of at least 15 will help protect pigment from the sun’s rays
- Lasers on the treated areas can cause the pigment to darken and swell; avoid area at all times
- Exfoliating products such as chemical peels, alpha & beta hydroxyl acids and retinol, promote pigment loss so again, avoid the treated area
- Annual touch-ups can lengthen the life span of your brows (typically lasting anywhere from 1-3 years)